Sonic Blox Sonic Blox

Great Wooooooork!!!!!

This is one niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice game!!! U did this game so well. So well indeed. The only thing u need is to make them drop faster and like the guy before me said, a pause button. Other than that good job. i like the knuckles thing too and the guy dropping the bombs and everything! great work!!

Exmortis Exmortis

Incredible

Great game!!!!!!!! i love the story and whats goin on and the ending is the best, i like the escape ending, funny. This scared the crap out of me, its even better when u play in the dark. Very cool. Make another!! PLease!! lol

Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

Nice

This game is so well made. Its like these two games actually combined. Sweet work. Looking forward to some more combinations.

Doomed Doomed

Great game

Reminds me of crimsonland, with the melee monster and stuff. Very cool game, i especially like the shopping part of it to uprgrade and stuff. Great job!

PinkShip PinkShip

Wow

Where do i begin...ok i got it. First of all it was a great game, a very great game. The graphics rocked, and the gameplay was very smooth...veeery smooth.

Now for my tips:
Try changing the enemy A.I a little by making them shoot back, grouping together, dodging, or ne thing else. Just make sure you make the enemies harder. Also, make sure more than 1 come out at a time( it was too easy to shootthem). You especially should have them super rush the player since the player can kill multiple enemies with one shot.

Add better music to the background...u know something that pumps the player up, the music was a little dull.

Add somemore sound effects like explosions and lasers, and stuff that makes it more interesting.

Other than that it was very good, especially for your first flash game, its crazy good. Keep it up, im looking forward to an imporvement or another game from u.

Merry F*#king Christmas Merry F*#king Christmas

Great game

very fun game, if u can ingnore the actual point that your bombing other religions, its a good game. Good job. Bad Santa! :0

Megaman PX - Time Trial Megaman PX - Time Trial

Good job

Great game, almost like the real thing. Very impressed, fix the jumping though, its very difficult to ascend walls. Other than that its very good. keep it up.

Andrew-Traviss responds:

You have to remember to hold the jump button down, or you won't climb at all. Releasing jump before you start falling will cause you to jump a shorter height.

Stande: Battle Mode Stande: Battle Mode

Great game

All around great game. The only problem was he dies way to easily, like 3 shots and im dead. I love the headshot ting and i love the character designs. Great job!

Millionaire: LOTR Edition Millionaire: LOTR Edition

Great game

Great simple, but fun game. I never saw the movies though ( DOnt judge me! lol jk) and i got the first 5 right, then i just kept goin back till i got them all right. IM a millionare! woot!

Silhouette - Game Silhouette - Game

job well done

very cool. splinter cell look a like but still cool. the game play was very good. i got caught a lot trying to pistol whip them lol. and everytime i shot at the camera it hit the person instead causing me to lose. ohwell. good job...keep it up.