GUM GUM

Great Job

As an artist and animator myself I must say this was very well done. This was so due to your story, the idea was awesome and therefore makes this stand out. Your Visuals are next on the list as what makes this so great. You say you will never make something like this again but I suggest you do, I am sure you will notice a very good response to this submission. Audiences love a short and sweet story and this is exactly what you have done. I will be watching your submissions I hope to see more like this. Great Job!

the YuYu the YuYu

Amazing

Just to let you know, if you didnt realize this already, but your work inspires many everyday, it has inspired me for the last two years and led me to study animation professionally after high school. It has also inspired my girlfriends little brother who is only 12 to inquire the same dream. Its work like yours and sites like newgrounds that provide an opening to many artist to express themselves and become great. Keep up the amazing work Mr. Phillips, and perhaps one day i will reach this level of achievement as well, and be able to inspire other like you have.

Halo 3 2 2 Trailer Halo 3 2 2 Trailer

Great Tribute

This is great, for you all that dont understand arbiter and master chief are teamed up at the end of halo 2( The real game), so this is his version of what might happen. Which i say was very well thought up, its pretty cool to see them teamed up so action packed. good job ill be looking towards the rest. My buddy just joined the army and got me into halo, i bet he would love this. maybe your series will be done by the time he gets back.

Sonic Blox Sonic Blox

Great Wooooooork!!!!!

This is one niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice game!!! U did this game so well. So well indeed. The only thing u need is to make them drop faster and like the guy before me said, a pause button. Other than that good job. i like the knuckles thing too and the guy dropping the bombs and everything! great work!!

Exmortis Exmortis

Incredible

Great game!!!!!!!! i love the story and whats goin on and the ending is the best, i like the escape ending, funny. This scared the crap out of me, its even better when u play in the dark. Very cool. Make another!! PLease!! lol

Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

Nice

This game is so well made. Its like these two games actually combined. Sweet work. Looking forward to some more combinations.